8 months (without work experience or with practicum) or 16 months (with co-op) 39 credits In just eight months you will learn about key hospitality departments including rooms, sales & marketing, food & beverage and accounting. Work experience options are available for this program. Learn hospitality fundamentals through the world-recognized curriculum from the Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association. For 50 years, the Educational Institute (EI) of the American Hotel &Lodging Association (AH&LA) has been the leader in providing training solutions that address the specific needs of the hospitality industry. Vancouver Premier College has added important Canadian content to this curriculum to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date and relevant hospitality education possible.
Certification at Completion:
- Hospitality Operations Diploma from Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management
- Hospitality Management Diploma from American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Certificate of Specialization in Rooms Division Management from AH&LA
- Nine (9) Course Certificates from AH&LA
- Two (2) Workshop Certificates
- Foodsafe Level I
- Serving It Right
Note: Curriculum is subject to change without notice.