12 months (without work experience or with practicum) or 24 months (with co-op) 63 credits Elevate your career opportunities with the Hospitality Management Diploma. This one-year condensed program is an excellent way to launch your supervisory or management career! You can also obtain important work experience through a practicum or co-op placement. Graduates of this program may also transfer credits to higher-level diploma or degree programs at colleges and universities in Canada, USA and Switzerland.
Certification at Completion:
- Hospitality Management Diploma from Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management
- Hospitality Management Diploma from American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Hospitality Operations Certificate From AH&LA
- Certificate of Specialization in Food & Beverage Management from AH&LA
- Certificate of Specialization in Rooms Division Management from AH&LA
- Twelve (12) Course Certificates from AH&LA
- Two (2) Workshop Certificates
- Foodsafe Level I
- Serving It Right
Note: Curriculum is subject to change without notice.