16 months (without work experience) 63 credits. Elevate your career opportunities with the Extended Hospitality Management Diploma. This program allows for students to gain practical training through course projects and hands-on simulations, enhance their personal skills through guidance from industry-experienced instructors and group work, improve intellectual skills through course of study, learn technical skills from field trips and hands-on components. This program also provides students with the opportunity to gain relevant knowledge and practical skills in the hospitality field that will ultimately help them in finding a job in the hospitality industry upon graduation.
Certification at Completion:
- Extended Hospitality Management Diploma from Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management
- Hospitality Management Diploma from American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
- Hospitality Operations Certificate From AHLEI
- Certificate of Specialization in Food & Beverage Management from AHLEI
- Certificate of Specialization in Rooms Division Management from AHLEI
- Twelve (12) Course Certificates from AHLEI
- Two (2) Workshop Certificates
- Foodsafe Level I
- Serving It Right
Note: Curriculum is subject to change without notice.