Enrolment procedures are below. Please contact the college if you require further information.
Make sure that you meet our entrance requirements.
Our admissions checklist is located here
Complete an application form.
Our application package is located here
. Make sure it is complete and that you have included your application fee.
Submit required application documents.
Your application will not be complete until we receive these things:
- English Requirements – International Students: Official TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS results (for those students who do not have any of these results, you may take our English Proficiency Exam upon arrival at the College for a $25.00 fee).
- Official high-school transcripts and diploma: (translated into English, if necessary), sent directly from the high school in a sealed envelope.
- Statement of Intent: This should be a one page essay, approximately 150 words, written in English on the subject “Why I Wish to Work in the Hospitality Industry”.(If applicable)
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Status (if applicable).
Send them to: Registrar’s Office Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management Suite 200, 1338 West Broadway Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6H 1H2
We will send you some important documents.
Vancouver Premier College will issue the following:
- Official acknowledgement of your application (this does not guarantee admission to the program)
- A receipt for the application fee
- Student Enrollment Contract with Statement of Fees (covering the first semester study) to be signed and returned by you
Submit your fees.
These will be outlined in your contract.
We will give you more important documents.
Upon receipt of payment, Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management will issue a welcome letter with further information on the College, and for International Students, an official Letter of Acceptance to apply for a study permit.
Bring the final required documents with you on your orientation day or the first day of class.
Upon arrival, students must submit the following:
- Two passport photos
- A photocopy of photo I.D.
- A copy of your medical insurance, if you have purchased one (all students are required to obtain medical coverage during their study in Canada)